ORDER FORM

Name:
Email Address:
Address:
Contact No:
Type of Order: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
Please specify the details of your order.

Don't send your order if you are not confirm to use my services. Thank you.

ORDER TYPE:
01- CARICATURES
02- PORTRAITS
03- T-SHIRTS DESIGNS
04- DESIGN ON BUSINESS CARD/ENVELOPE/LETTERHEAD
05- POSTER
06- WEB BANNER
07- WEBSITE

Wah...MQA visit dh lepas:)

Ahlan Wasahlan everyone... We meet again today haa.. Hehe..MQA visit to my college, Kolej Teknologi Antarabangsa Cosmopoint ( 27&28 Apr 2009) was to check our college courses' certificate.. wether it meets the standard level.. They came to check our fantastic course, Dip. in Computer Graphic Design.. in order to renew our license of accreditation. It's expired this year.. I am one of the students who took part in the presentation in front of 3 representatives from MQA. MQA stands for Malaysian Qualifications Agency or its old name, LAN( Lembaga Akreditasi Negara).



Do you know the person in that portrait? hehe.. If not.. He's Shane(Westlife):p It's my presentation table, full of my artworks.


Woohooo... They asked us too much questions during the presentation. I represented Graphic Illustration II. Most of the artworks are mine:) I explained the artworks one by one... with my heart pumped so hard. haha.. But, I did a great job. He said that I'm talented in drawing. Especially figure drawing. One of my copyright artwork from great master art, Georges Seurat really attracted one of the visitors. He said it looks so artistic and valueable. It is "The Eiffel Tower". Honestly, I just did the painting in one night!! It was a hard night when i rushed to complete the project. I really think it is simple and not so artistic. But, my lecturer also said it looks so artistic. Well... maybe the artists know better than me:) Btw... Thanks and alhamdulillah...



Hmm.. how about this? the first painting ( an old man with a guitar) is not mine. It was painted by my friend, Lee Joo Han. Great right? All the artworks beside it are all mine:)


The portrait of shane( use of color pencil). The painting beside it is "The Eiffel Tower" that I told you before. Huhu....



0 comments: