ORDER FORM

Name:
Email Address:
Address:
Contact No:
Type of Order: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
Please specify the details of your order.

Don't send your order if you are not confirm to use my services. Thank you.

ORDER TYPE:
01- CARICATURES
02- PORTRAITS
03- T-SHIRTS DESIGNS
04- DESIGN ON BUSINESS CARD/ENVELOPE/LETTERHEAD
05- POSTER
06- WEB BANNER
07- WEBSITE

Attention Please!!

I'm so sorry for the cancellation of portraits order from you. I don't have much time to accept portraits order at this time. Maybe after finishing my final project and exam, i'll be able to accept any order of portraits. Or, if you don't mind, you can place your order first and I'll inform you about the time your order will be done. All I need is your contact number. 

If you want me to draw caricatures, I think I got no problem.... :)

0 comments: